German property company - Hans?

ellamac

Hi - I've been trying to locate a german property company called Hans House or so I was told but I cannot seem to locate them. Basically its similar to pre-fabricated housing, they come over and do everything except the lights!! Has anyone heard of them?

Re: German property company - Hans???

ellamac, could it be Hansa Haus (http://www.hansa-haus.net/)? If it's a German company, the 'house' element of the name will most likely be 'Haus' (pronounced the same as 'house').

Hi Eeeek - thanks for this - I'll have a look and see, as you're right - everything with the word Hans was coming up on search and would have taken forever!!

I remember a german company featured on C4's Grand Designs called Huf-Haus. Very impressive looking outfit.

Yeah it is definately Huf-Haus. They have a contract in Sligo, I think, to build an old peoples home. A lot of the crane drivers had to come over to do compulsory testing on Irish crane instructions before the building could start. I think this is their first entry into the Irish market.

I got their brochure at a home building exhibition in the NEC last year, fab houses, well expensive though.
I'd say getting planning for one of them would be the biggest hurdle.

Back