Garrett Fitzgerald

Re: Garrett

Does anyonje want to start a new thread and not have poor Mr Fitzgerald associated with all this crap

I do not think he made any comments in realtion to immigration recently

I'm surprised your racist ranting has not been deleted by a moderator owensy. Choosing to live your life with that frame of mind is, IMHO, quite pathetic and your lousy attempts to counter the general consensus that racism is wrong by calling people lemmings would be quite laughable were it not for the fact that people like you are dangerous, small-minded fools and Ireland is the poorer for your presence.

Interestingly, can you admit that you are a racist, or are you like so many of your kind and hide behind the ridiculous "I'm not a racist, but..."? I'd like to know.
But joesoapy is right, Garrett Fitzgerald should not be associated with this crap and maybe we someone that knows how can setup a separate thread to hear owensy's no doubt enlightening views.

Owensy the racist

Maybe Owensy is from one of the working class areas around the city that one could actually say is being overrun by foreign nationals. The area around the Rotunda on the Northside has a major amount of foreign nationals but the country as a whole is far from being overrun by these people.
Owensys Racism is merely mis-directed anger which should be directed at the government for their crap policies which cause all the issues! Our government never came up with coherent ideas which could have allowed foreign nationals to become part of our society!

Back