Garden Furniture - any post Summer bargains?

Observer

I'm on the lookout for some garden furniture, ideally one of those nice metal tables with ceramic tops and matching chairs/benches. (Don't want wood.) Should be a good time of year to buy. Anybody spot any bargains available? There's not much in Atlantic, Woodies or B&Q.

Lidl had great offers for little cast iron garden tables a few weeks back . . . .sign up for the Lidl and Aldi email newsletter, I bet they will have another wave of garden furniture soon.

Did you try Homebase?? I got my timber set there earlier a few months ago.

Thanks for replies - I'll try Homebase. I know the ones you mean in Lidl, annR, that's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for! A neighbour got one but they were sold out when I went looking myself.

homebase have a small selection they are selling off, they have a nice( but small) round table 4 chairs and a parasol, reduced to €115 ,

Instore in waterford and on the net @ www.instore.ie have a nice set for €199, you get table, 4 "directors" chairs and parasol for the price and the chairs fold up, cant remember re the table, if in New Ross, Wexford Cedarwood furniture has set, of table think 5ft by 3 ft with folding wood chairs both chairs and table fold away , handy for winter ( i bought this one)...... and Woodies have round 4ft tuscay hardwood table and chairs €199 strong and sturdy, but not folding and a bit orangy looking IMHO

Back