G string post moved

Brendan Burgess

Founder
Piggy et al.

I know it's the silly season, but we are actually proud of the general tone of AAM, even on Letting Off Steam. There are lots of other discussion boards for blather - in fact www.P45.net has a specific forum entitled "blather".

We don't like deleting and editing posts, so save us the hassle and start these topics somewhere else.

Thanks

Brendan

At the very least rubbish like the topic in question should be kept in The Craic (and no smart comments please!).

I didn't post a reply on the topic but did find it very interesting and hey a giggle on a Friday isn't bad ;)
Naughty Piggy :lol

How about a more accurate title for this thread ?

G-String Thread Removed

?

Brendan is losing it

Brendan if you were really "proud of the general tone of AAM" you would have sorted out the War on terror post along time ago, but you didn't. You let that go on and on and on for 8 pages. There were some terrible things being said on that post. You would have sorted out trolls like max hopper before he caused chaos on this site.

You seem to have really lost it recently Brendan. You banned religion as atopic. How bizarre. According to you it was because of offensive replies. I wonder would you ban topics that you yourself posted if theire were offensive replies???

Your ego is getting to you Brendan. You don't even understand what your own viewers want. Most people were happy with the g-string post.

Its sad that this good website is slowly going to the dogs.

Back