Freelance Salesperson

• Thread starter XXXAnother PersonXXX
  • Start date
X

XXXAnother PersonXXX

Does anyone know a good freelance salesperson? We're looking for such a person at the moment. Do these people exist?

What we need is someone who would be willing to work on a short-term basis, where most of their income would be commission based.

If anyone has any ideas, please reply.

Hi AP

I may know of someone. They have just finished up full time work to start their own company.

How will I get more info to pass onto them?

Capaill

Hi Capaill,

Thanks for your reply. Please email me at info-at-payback-dot-ie
I'll be able to give you more information to pass on.

XXXAnother PersonXXX - just one comment on your website: the graphics are pretty large and take a while to download on 56Kbps dial-up. Just thought I'd mention it! :)

Hi AP

I have passed on that email address to the individual concerned. They may respond in the next day or so.

Regards

C

Clubman - thanks for the feedback. We got a third party to do the website, and hadn't checked it on less than broadband.

Capaill - I look forward to a reponse. Thanks.

Just to clarify - I was referring to the screenshot graphics. I would also wonder about the executable download since people might be wary of this particularly in the absence of any sort of safety mechanism or verification (e.g. an MD5 checksum that they can check or certificate signing of the exe). I would have PM'd you about this rather than posting here but your PM facility is not enabled in your profile. Good luck with the venture.

Back