Free Moy Park Chicken Goujons 700g

Coupon expires tomorrow, so armed with mine in I sailed into the local Dunnes this evening, found the right product and presented myself, the Goujons and my coupon at the checkout.

Checker-outer looked at coupon askance and summoned floor supervisor, who summoned manager, attracting more checker-outers, security guard eek and a few customers to the till (it was quiet in the shop). After a site-meeting that seemed to last longer than most of Biffo's cabinet consultations, various keys were inserted into the till, pens were flourished, tally rolls marked, coupon signed and counter-signed, I paid for the rest of my groceries and left with my precious €3.99 worth of Goujons under my arm.

Quelle palaver, as Dell-boy might say. I hope they're worth all the effort.

Jeez that seems a bit mad. Mine was taken in tesco no problem!

Last edited:
I got mine last week, my date was 19 Feb (registered thro Pigsback). Do you think I could get another. They were really nice but wouldn't pay €5.99 for them. Supervalu took the coupon no probs.

Were they worth the hassle, mathe?
Yep they were lovely thanks - there is such a thing as a free lunch (well tea anyway!).

The package seemed small, but the baking tray was overflowing; that chicken sure knew how to grow goujons, the cat even got a couple.

Got my coupon for 700g Moy Park Chicken Gougons today. Excitement palpable. "All made with 100% locally reared Irish chicken". The envelope was posted by Couponstar in Somerset. Valid until 14.03.2009. To be redeemed at Tesco, Dunnes or Supervalue. Cheers Smashbox

Is there any end to their generosity?

I just got emailed with another voucher for another free 700g Moy Park mega chicken goujons.

Maybe they read the sh.... , sorry I mean stuff we type here and are using us to reduce their goujon mountain thus avoiding it having to go into intervention?

Last edited:
Watch your language mathe!!!!! Didnt you read DrM's big word?!

They must have a big goujon mountain alright, wonder how many signed up from here!

Yes, got an eMail voucher this evening. My My MOY