Form 11 period not appearing for me in ROS (Jan01 - Dec 31 2018)

elcato

I registered for ROS and got the certificate thingy. I then logged in but when I try to complete a form 11 for 2018 the only options I get are up to 2015 - it's a drop down menu so casn't enter text. I went into tax for up to 2018 and it allows me to fill in a form 12 but I have more than 5k to declare so not a runner. Is there another step I need to tell revenue in order to get 2018 to appear here ?

I registered for ROS and got the certificate thingy. I then logged in but when I try to complete a form 11 for 2018 the only options I get are up to 2015 - it's a drop down menu so casn't enter text. I went into tax for up to 2018 and it allows me to fill in a form 12 but I have more than 5k to declare so not a runner. Is there another step I need to tell revenue in order to get 2018 to appear here ?

It sounds like you ceased being registered for Income Tax in 2015. In order to file form 11s online for the years in question you'll need to be registered for Income Tax. The link below will assist with that.

Spot on. Excellent. I assumed registering for ROS was enough to trigger it. Thanks

So as an update I have done the registery but still no movement from them. Are they really that slow. At this stage I'll be lucky to get registered in time.

Back