Maker Food makers

odyssey06

Gourmet seafood suppers at home...
Niall Sabongi, of Sustainable Seafood Ireland & Klaw Restaurants, has called in his friend and two Michelin star winning chef, Mickael Viljanen. Together they have devised a weekly menu of delicious dishes that they love, delivered to your door, nationwide. All the ingredients are prepped and ready to use. Follow the simple instructions to cook and assemble, and dinner is on the table in no time.

dereko1969

Gourmet seafood suppers at home...
Niall Sabongi, of Sustainable Seafood Ireland & Klaw Restaurants, has called in his friend and two Michelin star winning chef, Mickael Viljanen. Together they have devised a weekly menu of delicious dishes that they love, delivered to your door, nationwide. All the ingredients are prepped and ready to use. Follow the simple instructions to cook and assemble, and dinner is on the table in no time.
We've ordered the midweek option, will report back on Thursday.

During lockdown 1 my wife's boss ordered a few hampers from Cashel Blue, we liked them so much we ordered them for our parents (both sets). They were great and a real treat. The milk was amazing, made great ice-cream with it.

odyssey06

FX Buckley Butchers offer next day delivery in Dublin area.
* Minimum order €30
* Free delivery within 15 kms of their Deansgrange store
* Over 15 kms: €3 charge

dereko1969

We've ordered the midweek option, will report back on Thursday.

During lockdown 1 my wife's boss ordered a few hampers from Cashel Blue, we liked them so much we ordered them for our parents (both sets). They were great and a real treat. The milk was amazing, made great ice-cream with it.

Just realised I never reported back on the Sustainable Seafood delivery! The meal was amazing, very clear instructions and absolutely stunning flavours. It was expensive but definitely worth it.