Flutter Delisting from ISE

Placeinthesun

Flutter are delisting from ISE. The last day the shares on ISE are tradeable is around 23/24th Jan.
They will continue with primary listing on LSE and open a secondary listing on NYSE.

I hold shares on ISE via Goodbody. Just wondering if anyone in similar situation with Flutter shares on ISE. Any idea on what typically happens In these scenarios? Will the shares be automatically transferred to LSE or NYSE.? Or is there a risk of them becoming untradable and hard luck?
Thought there might be some comms from broker given only a month away but haven’t seen anything of yet.

Might be a stupid question for a novice but does anyone know why the Flutter stock price on LSE (£14,000) is very different to TDG (€161.95)? Thanks in advance.

I hold a small amount of CRH electronically with Degiro
When CRH delisted, Degiro automatically moved my share over to the London stock Exchange (LSE).
They didn't contact me in advance or afterwards, it just happened.

I have a friend who holds some Paddy Power certs in ye olde paper form.
Do they need to do anything? They are hoping that they will be reissued with new electronic shares and not have to deal with the paper.

Was in contact with Goodbody and they mentioned that

Action will be completed by Goodbody automatically for all shares (Flutter) held with us, and there will be no action needed by clients holding their stock with us.
If you hold stock directly with Flutter, they should issue correspondence to you with instructions to proceed.

I have a friend who holds some Paddy Power certs in ye olde paper form.
Do they need to do anything? They are hoping that they will be reissued with new electronic shares and not have to deal with the paper.
I think new electronic shares will be automatically created in place of the paper ones.

He will have to register with the NY stock exchange to get access to them. I expect instructions on how to do this will be sent soon.

Back