False documents put in for planning

ColeyGalway

Planning is being looked for beside us. They have put in documents for well drilling but it never happened. we actually of security cameras that catch where they say they drilled on a certain date and it never happened. We've checked footage for the entire summer and it never happened. You can just see a guy coming and diggin down about two foot before shoving in the pipe in and leaving. the results also are yielding more per hour then ours did in nearly a whole day. Also water is quite hard but their tests show no hard water. Can anyone tell me how this could be followed up or will bord pleanala even care?

You'll have to back up everything to show/prove that your neighbour is telling lies. Then you go back to living beside the neighbour. Good luck with it.

Its a builder that has put in planning for five houses beside us in different names so I doubt he will by my neighbour. A normal joe soap looking to build a home would probably have done the testing properly.

Sorry, my mistake, but it read as if it was your neighbour. Has a planning notice gone up on the site? If so, you can put in an objection within the time allowed.

It might be a bit difficult to explain why your security cameras are recording footage outside your own property and why you're retaining months of that footage indefinitely.

Back