Exhibiting at Wedding Fair

S

schoodles

My product is something that I can exhibit at a wedding fair in Cork in Jan but I would like some advise re is it worth it to Exhibit or should I target marketing another way - Cost of stand for two days is up to €800 - I work alone so this is a big cost for one man show.

Any advice greatly appreciated. - As product is made to order there is no selling on the day.

Do you think you'll get at least €800 in profit as a direct result of the stand? (consider as well how good is your product in word-of-mouth sales)

Work it out
- how many orders will you need to get?
- How many potential customers will be visiting?
- How good are you (or whoever will be on the stand) at getting orders?

What alternative marketing strategies have you considered?

I did a similiar analysis for a product I was selling and decided against a stand.

Also take into account you will be required to have Public Liability insurance for your stand which will be an additional cost if you don't already have a policy in force.

Johno

speaking to the organisers there is an expected turn out of 5,000 visitors to the venue over course of two days.

Why not wait until the last minute and see if there are any cancellations, or unused spaces? You might be able to strike a bargain.

Hi All,

Does anyone know where you would find out a list of upcoming Wedding Fairs?

Back