Evening Classes Lecturing - Business/IT

Lauren

Hi all,
I've always wanted to lecture/teach, probably in the area of business or/IT project management which is my area of expertise. I have a Master of Business & Technology so I'm assuming that enough in terms of qualification and heaps of great work experience in IT management and project management. Where should I start? Does anyone know of institutions recuiting at the moment? I'm only considering evening classes at the moment as I do have a full time job that pays the mortgage!

IT is very hard to get into at the moment from a lecturing point of view. Nobody is undertaking It courses relative to 5 years ago. I have a PhD in computing, and 5 years part-time experience and can't get anywhere to even to suggest that possibility of hiring me for a full-timelcturing position.
i'm not sure about the business side of things.

I'm not surprised !

I presume that is reference to the many typographical errors in my original post. Amazingly third level institutes judge people based on their academic ability rather than just their typing skills. That's where my hope stems from!