Euro etf

wheeler dealer

Can anyone give any tips for a good no risk etf euro based .I have followed the wisdom tree Iseq 20 etf and it is now at it lowest point ,I shares have a euro stoxx 50 ucits and it also fallen sharply .Markets probably have not bottomed yet but surely now is a good as time as any to invest .Is there any other etf worth looking at that are euro based

There is no such thing as a no risk investment.
Well after getting burned by shares in 2008 ,I agree with you but at the same time all the loses from 2008 were recovered eventually .No one can tell what is around the next corner all one can do is negate the risk or at least minimize loses if inverting in shares

Investing in an ETF comes with all sorts of health warnings for Irish investors because of the 41% Exit Tax regime. You would be better off investing in a basket of shares or in UK Investment Trusts

Investing in an ETF comes with all sorts of health warnings for Irish investors because of the 41% Exit Tax regime. You would be better off investing in a basket of shares or in UK Investment Trusts

Yes but returns are lower I understand

Why do you say that? The returns may be lower, higher or the same

Back