employer lost my wage slips can i get them reissued

breighe brown

Okay so I was made redundant October last year and have been working part time whilst looking for a new job therefore currently recieving partial help with rent. I have been on at my employer for my last 5 payslips as they contain the living wage rise only to for them to tell me they were sent out first class Monday morning. Now I have no way of checking this as they were just normal post. I need to hand these in by Monday afternoon to my local council or my claim will be shut and I have to open a new one. On top of that I woupd have rent arrears from the past 5 weeks I would need to clear myself. Which I can't. Can they reissue these? I need them to be original copies. (as in not a photo copy) I am stressed out and getting no where 12.10 am just needing someone to help with an answer

Where are you living? Are you in Ireland? (This is an Irish website). It's just that your references to living wage and handing in wage slips to your local council would seem to indicate that you are not living in Ireland..