Eircom Vs others

Eur2.60 rental ?

Dr Moriarity said "just got my first bill from them, for the last week or so of last month. €2.60 rental"

Eh ? :eek Eur 2.60 rental ? For what, your landline ?

Re: Best Package v Eircom

So, I can phone landlines in Ireland for free with Euphony and still phone landlines abroad for local or national call rates with Telestunt. Can I combine another operator with these two to get the best rates for landlines to mobiles?

Re: Best Package v Eircom

Eur 2.60 rental ?

Sorry, shoulda been €2.60 pro rata charges (for part of a month @ €9.99)

Can I combine another operator with these two to get the best rates for landlines to mobiles?

BG, I haven't come across anything better than Telestunt's 15c/min — except Euphony's 13.8c weekend rate, if you buy bulk minutes from them... — but I'd love to know if there is a better rate out there!

Dr. M.

re

wondering if anyone has found any mistakes with UTV bill
I joined Sept 3rd internet and phone but have discovered I have been charged for all landline calls after 6pm and to the UK on weekends, waiting for them to get back to me about it

utv

Don't wait, get your bill up online, then ring the helpline and get them to agree on the phone that they have messed up. Better still, email them and get a receipt number.

re

thanks I did all of above and they have admitted the mistake is theirs they are sorting it, I must say I found them very helpful compared to Eircom

Back