EBS Tracker for Site - Refused Tracker for top up for build.

It could have been. They could have asked for a tracker with a margin of 0%. But if the lender does not grant your request, you do not have a right to it.

Brendan
so i have a fr
That is not what you say in your earlier post. There was a broker involved who told you that you were on a tracker at the time.

Can you not see how misleading it is to quote a small part of your experience? Others might think "Oh, I asked for it. They didn't give it to me. I didn't follow it up. haveanice day got it. So now I am entitled to it."
No Brendan that is incorrect what you are saying - the response from the bank in the end was very simple - you asked for it - we ( the bank) made a mistake - i asked for a tracker and i understood the variable base rate i got was a tracker - I spent 10+ years on a variable rate and the banks reply to me was only this ( in the end ) .. we ( the bank) made a mistake

i asked for a tracker and i understood the variable base rate i got was a tracker -

And that is no different from someone who asked for a tracker and was put on a variable rate that they knew was not a tracker.

I repeat. Your story is complex and it has limited application in other cases, and no relevance to the case under discussion.

Brendan

And that is no different from someone who asked for a tracker and was put on a variable rate that they knew was not a tracker.

I repeat. Your story is complex and it has limited application in other cases, and no relevance to the case under discussion.

Brendan

and so why were they told they could not have a tracker - that is the question that needs to be asked ?

so i have a fr

No Brendan that is incorrect what you are saying - the response from the bank in the end was very simple - you asked for it - we ( the bank) made a mistake - i asked for a tracker and i understood the variable base rate i got was a tracker - I spent 10+ years on a variable rate and the banks reply to me was only this ( in the end ) .. we ( the bank) made a mistake
The way I read your situation is that you applied for a mortgage via a broker, your broker got approval for you with various opinions including a tracker. You selected the tracker and you can show you did that but for some reason either the broker or ebs made an error.

However as a tracker was offered to you and you can show that you wanted to accept that, you were eventually given it.

The op was never offered a tracker, so case is very different to yours.

Back