Dublin Northside

Ann-Marie

Hi there,

If there is anyone selling a house in the northside of Dublin (Raheny, Artane, Baldoyle, Donaghmede or surrounding area trying to sell a house and would consider selling without an estate agent let me know because i am in the market for a three bedroom at the moment.

thanks
Pink

Would you consider a new property ? There are a few 1,000's being built on the old race course in Baldoyle.

You should keep an eye on the buy and sell, http://www.buyandsell.ie, and also the Herald small ads. The herald ads are online also

Thats where we found the private seller for the house we bought recently, but I asked them afterwards how long they had the ad in for - it was only 3 days in the paper, and a week or so online, and they got 3 or 4 good responses, so check regularly on those pages.

PINK said:
without an estate agent

don't forget to keep an eye on daft.ie and myhome.ie ... i know you don't want to use an estate agent, but the owner of your dream house might !

thanks for all your helpful posts. If anyone else knows of places that i should be looking can you let me know

Sorry Pink to go off the point a bit here but my neighbour was selling his house, he made his own for sale sign, stuck it in the front garden and the house was sold within a week, Im selling mine this year and will be doing the exact same, after all its a sellers market at the moment so why spend thousands on the middleman!
So I guess you could also try driving around the areas your interested to see if anyone has their own signs up.
RPmac

anoter great idea thanks rpmacmurphy i will have a drive around the areas at the weekends

Back