Double switch

They have no minimum time required but they only allow you to avail of the cash back once on a property. So if you got the cash back from EBS before they won't give it to you again.

Hi all , firstly credit Sean Og for the great advice , presently looking at switching from BOI to avail of cashback offers . I switched and availed of cash back offer in 2014 but I vaguely remember ( but cant find any written doc's to confirm ) that you had to payback CB if you left within 5 years of drawing down . Any Advice ?

Hi all , firstly credit Sean Og for the great advice , presently looking at switching from BOI to avail of cashback offers . I switched and availed of cash back offer in 2014 but I vaguely remember ( but cant find any written doc's to confirm ) that you had to payback CB if you left within 5 years of drawing down . Any Advice ?

There was a clawback clause when cashback offers first came out, it was banned though by either the ECB/CB/Competition Authority as anti-competitive I believe. Can confirm from experience no clawback is enforced or even part of new cashback contracts.

Back