Donation to Gaza

Robert Moore

Hi folks, is anyone aware of NGO actually on the ground already in Gaza? Can't stand by and watch 2 million people starve. This is NOT a Hamas/Palestine/Israeli thing but find it hard to understand how some people swan around in 100 foot yachts while others die of malnutrition in 21st century. AFAIK, Egypt have been told that any aid vehicles will be bombed. Is the Red Cross (Red Crescent) there? UNICEF? Thanks

UNICEF is usually the best bet for donations to any international humanitarian crisis.

Is the Red Cross (Red Crescent) there? UNICEF?
Yes.

Last edited:
Hi folks, is anyone aware of NGO actually on the ground already in Gaza? Can't stand by and watch 2 million people starve. This is NOT a Hamas/Palestine/Israeli thing but find it hard to understand how some people swan around in 100 foot yachts while others die of malnutrition in 21st century. AFAIK, Egypt have been told that any aid vehicles will be bombed. Is the Red Cross (Red Crescent) there? UNICEF? Thanks
Not sure who is allowed to offer help!! How weird is that in itself. Well done for caring and post how it worked out and I'll follow suit.

There was a gathering last Sunday outside the GPO of the free Palestine movement.
The Muslim sisters of Ireland was also there and there was an option too donate (how I don’t know).

The Muslim sisters of Ireland was also there and there was an option too donate (how I don’t know).
As far as I can see from their website their work is specific to Ireland and they don't operate in Gaza so I don't think that they're relevant to the original poster's query.

Not sure who is allowed to offer help!! How weird is that in itself. Well done for caring and post how it worked out and I'll follow suit.
Have gone with Red Cross and UNICEF. Saw some others online that could be active within zone but do not "know" them as such so stuck with the familiar names.

Back