Dog Grooming

J

Jildy

I was looking to get a present of Dog Grooming products for somebody but am finding it difficult to source them in Dublin...

Any ideas???

Jildy...

Maybe fly to New York where dogs have replaced kids. 12 million people, 3 million dogs. Did you see Millionaire Dogs on RTE2 the other night? Dog taxis, dog Gyms, dog creches, dog walkers, dog swimming pools, dog boutiques, dog birthday parties, dog psychics etc . .
OH MY GOD.

Good one stobear. I think it was the dyslexic agnostic who lay awake all night wondering if the was a doG.

The pet store in blanchardstown has loads of stuff!! Believe it or not you can get different coloured shampoo like the ones for girls that bring out the blond/brunette/red etc in your hair. It actually says "bring out the natural blonde tones in your golden retrievers coat" hehe...gas!!! They cost €9/bottle..i wouldnt even spend that on myself!!

The pet store in blanchardstown has loads of stuff!! Believe it or not you can get different coloured shampoo like the ones for girls that bring out the blond/brunette/red etc in your hair. It actually says "bring out the natural blonde tones in your golden retrievers coat" hehe...gas!!! They cost €9/bottle..i wouldnt even spend that on myself!!
With a name like that - why would you.

Maybe fly to New York where dogs have replaced kids. 12 million people, 3 million dogs. Did you see Millionaire Dogs on RTE2 the other night? Dog taxis, dog Gyms, dog creches, dog walkers, dog swimming pools, dog boutiques, dog birthday parties, dog psychics etc . .
OH MY GOD.

Nothing can empty the pocket and fill the mind like a dog psychic:D

E-bay have lots of dog grooming products, cheaper than the typical pet store.

Back