Dublin Do Free Financial Advisors Exist?

uncleseano

I was under the impression that the state had a scheme were you could arrange meetings with free financial advisors? Do they even exist?

Bascially I'm trying to have a sit down with a chappie to go over everything regarding mortages/rent tax abroad/family renting etc

Most things that are free are a bit half -baked.I don,t see the state having advisors with the scope you need.
If you put a general query into AAM on each issue ,you will, I suggest get at least good pointers.
Armed with that info , go find a good advisor.

I think there's a scheme where an accountant or such - google PIP - but they cannot give you advice, just explain your options AFAIK.

I was under the impression that the state had a scheme were you could arrange meetings with free financial advisors? Do they even exist?

As close to free as you will ever find is this website. Ask about money. Out in the real world, pay someone to give you good advice. And treat that advice carefully and with a grain of salt. Finally, make yourself knowledgeable.

That free advice scheme you are probably thinking of is for people in debt with banks, the bank pays for an accountant to explain the options they have offered you if you want independent opinion on them. It's not for just general financial advice.

Bugger, guess I was hoping for the best. I'll get my details all down on a nice tidy sheet of paper and fling them all over this site, until some point in which I get a grip on what's going on

Back