Discounted ferry tickets

Z

zag

All - as an AA member I can get a discount on fares on both Stena and Irish Ferries. It used to be something like 5%, but now they don't publish the exact rate on the web and you have to call to find out.

I also used to be able to get a discount for using a particular credit card I used to have, but that scheme seems to have been abolished.

I have a feeling that AMEX Blue did a promotion with Stena a while ago, but I can't remember exactly.

Does anyone know of any other generally available (but little known) discount schemes specifically for ferries to the UK ?

z

Hi Zag,

Some companies have corporate membership of the [broken link removed] which can lead on to discounts for staff. I did ask about same when making a booking once but the terms and conditions were too restricted so I was not able to avail of it.

I'd say you could get some good deals to the UK at the moment on [broken link removed]
[broken link removed].

You might want to be flexible with your sailing dates, though... :)

Whatever about the current disruption on Irish Ferries the [broken link removed] offers were mentioned in a recent discussion here on AAM in case they're of any use.

Back