Discount hotels website recommendation.

G

Grizzly

Has anyone used the services of the discount hotel website www.octopustravel.com. I am looking for first hand recommendations. I notice that these seem to be offering better deals than similar sites.

I'll second Max Hoppers recommendation many times over .. HRS is the best .. no fancy graphics or anything but always good prices without any prepay/deposit/fee nonsense and I've never had any problems whatsoever .. and they display all the hotels in one big list that you can scroll too as opposed to all other sites where you can usually only see 10 at a time.

Shop around.

I normally use www.hotelclub.net. However when shopping around for a particular hotel in Paris I was quoted €436 for 4 nights for this hotel with hotelclub to include breakfast. When I contacted the hotel directly I was quoted €496 to include breakfast but when I checked Octopus I was quoted €385 to include breakfast. I am now going to chek out the above recommendations with thanks. I would still like to hear from anyone that has used Octopus.

Re: Recommendation

Hi

I have used www.needahotel.com a couple of times in the past. Their website states that they are powered by Octopus Travel..

HTH

Have used hotels.com myself and found it to be good.

Yes, Octupus is an affiliant of EasyJet. When my mam went to Prague in December with some of my aunts, she booked the hotel and transfer service with them. There was no problems as far as I can remember.

Discount hotel

Here is a great site for last minute deals in hotels.
wwwlaterooms.com
If you can wait and book about a week in advance you can find really good value.

Hotel Booking

Have used them to book a hotel in Boston, when I arrived at the dsesk the receptionist looked a bit perplexed but eventually found the booking, just make sure you take a printed copy of the booking with you.

Back