Digital credit card

Introuble83

My partner has asked for a gift card for Xmas . I received a clevercards voucher last year with work which I found very slick . But it’s seems to be for business customers only . Can anyone recommend a reputable company for a personal gift for a value under 1k . Thanks

Allgo credit card, got one last year and found it head and shoulders above One4all.

Allgo credit card, got one last year and found it head and shoulders above One4all.

Is it available to retail customers or just to businesses?

€3 per month fee after 12 months. No thanks.

Last edited:
We've ordered a €1000 corporate one. If spend it on the weekly Tesco's online shop it'll definitely be gone in 6 months.
I got my €1000 Allgo card set up today and the missus found €860 of online payments that were needed today so that solved that.

Allgo is a bit of a pain. I reckon €1000 of Tesco vouchers would be easier.

I got my €1000 Allgo card set up today and the missus found €860 of online payments that were needed today so that solved that.

Allgo is a bit of a pain. I reckon €1000 of Tesco vouchers would be easier.
I understand Tesco gift tokens can't be used for online shopping, only in the store. Out of interest, how is Allgo a pain?

Just a lot of fiddly steps to get it to the point when in it's in your Google or Apple wallet. There is an EML app which is now Get My eCard. It didn't recognise my account from last year and the password reset wasn't working. Had to uninstall app and reinstall it and set up a new account. Then got it working eventually.

Back