Did anyone watch the Radhrac Special on Wed night...

legend99

Did anyone see this....it was a repeat of a program from around 79 or 80 when loads of young people went over with Bishop Casey, O Fiach etc to pay a return visit to the Pope in Rome or maybe it was his summer residence.
the program was surreal, it was hard to reconcile it at all with the ireland of today. all these young people heading off on hols with priests and bishops singing hymns all the time, sitting round talking. What a site!

the other thought I had was about Casey, the dirty ******, singing away with his young fellow at home...

legend99 said:
the other thought I had was about Casey, the dirty ******, singing away with his young fellow at home...

I wouldn't say dirty so much as hypocritical myself.

legend99 said:
all these young people heading off on hols with priests and bishops singing hymns all the time, sitting round talking. What a site!

images of Riverdance and the Whole of the Moon in an unstable caravan comes to mind - Fr. Ted......

The one where Graham Norton gets stuck under a pile of rubble in the cave singing Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" was even funnier! This was also in Father Ted just in case anybody thinks that I'm referring to the the Papal visit in 1979.

Back