Data Access Request

creditworthy

Good afternoon,
Is it possible for me to make a Data Access request in this scenario: I submitted some reports etc to a government department for a child with whom I am working. They have no record of these documents being submitted to them . Can I , as the person who sub,itted them, make a Data Access Request of would it be the parents of the child who need to do this. Thank you .

Good afternoon,
Is it possible for me to make a Data Access request in this scenario: I submitted some reports etc to a government department for a child with whom I am working. They have no record of these documents being submitted to them . Can I , as the person who sub,itted them, make a Data Access Request of would it be the parents of the child who need to do this. Thank you .
You can only make a Subject Access Request for the child's records with the consent of the parent, if the child is too young to consent.

If they say they haven't received the documents then a Data Access request should yield nothing.

Can you resubmit the documents?

The documents were submitted but not on their system when I checked . Issue sorted as someone got back to me today to say they had located them in their system.

Back