credit problem

T

thefridge

I was in australia recently for a period of one year during this time some of my mortgage payments were left short by the person renting my apartment(e300 roughly in total) these payments were not off my main mortgage but on a topup account. recently i went to get a loan and found out i was blacklisted because of it. Is there any way of getting off this list.?
I had signed over power of attorney of the property to my mother legally does this make her responsible for the accounts too?

I was in australia recently for a period of one year during this time some of my mortgage payments were left short by the person renting my apartment(e300 roughly in total) these payments were not off my main mortgage but on a topup account. recently i went to get a loan and found out i was blacklisted because of it. Is there any way of getting off this list.?
Have you obtained your to see what exactly they say? If there are missed payments recorded on the ICB records that cannot otherwise be expunged then they will stay there for 5 years from when the issue has been rectified. Different lenders will draw different credit worthiness conclusions from these records. Did you make good the missed payments? Have you shopped around for a loan rather than just trying one lender? Can you afford additional debts?

Back