Credit/debit Cards as a means of Payment from my customers.

B

Be Jeaney

I own a small company and i would like know who offers the best rates (as per heading )IE fees and charges.
BOI charge €127.00 for setting up and €27.93 vat per month (for projected yearly value of €100,000.00 min.)terminal rental and 2.25% fee on all transaction's. While I would like to have this service available to me my yearly card sales would be much less than the above (min.) figure, something closer to €25K.

Be Jeanie

Re: Credit/debit Cards as a means of Payment from my custom

What is your question? Where can you get a cheaper deal on credit card processing? Where can you find alternative payment services? Something else?

Where Can I get a cheaper deal on credit card processing ?.
Be Jeanie

Moved Where ??

A moderator moved your post from the "borrowing banking and credit cards" forum which deals with personal banking and borrowing to the "askabout business" forum which is were commercial (and small business) banking and credit is discussed.

Did you ask if they offer a basic non electronic service where you call them to verify the transaction ?

Brilliant

Not sure about the use of the link but joke, excellent

Stuart

Re: Brilliant

Worldpay seem to charge 4.5% per transaction.

Worldpay way dearer than BOI.
thanks anyway.

Just thinking.... I still occasionally visit shops outside of Dublin that have the manual processing system where they run a c.c. card over a carbon copy paper record (hope that made sense!!). Could you get one of these antiques??

No;

most of my transactions are over the phone.Thanks again.

"most of my transactions are over the phone."

You can still use the old roller device for these 'cardholder not present' type transactions

Back