Credit Card interest on min payment

gotsomenow

Hello,

Could anyone tell me what the debt would accelerate to on the following when making just the minimum payment.

CC Balance €7500 on 11.9%. If the miniumum payments were made for 6 months or so, how much extra would he be paying.

I am dim when it comes to interest rates :-S

G

That is really difficult to work out.........as credit cards charge interest on a daily basis.

Why in the name of God would you want to pay that! Switch cards to a 0% balance ASAP!

Yeah, I know, I had to put the payment on my card (emergency). Presumed I could get a BOS 0% interest CC card and how wrong was I!

I am presuming I was declined due to only recently taking out a mortgage? I have very good wages, good credit history etc. I will definitely have the balance to pay it off in a lump sum within the next 6 months, so I am presuming I will have to be creased by the CC company.

Credit union isn't an option I don't think as they did my 8% for the mortgage :-S

G

What about Ulster Bank? Did you try them? I recently took out a mortgage too and just got this card. It's like the more you're in debt the more the throw at you!

Thanks. I didn't try Ulster Bank for a cc, but I did try Tesco Loans for a loan, which I know goes through Ulster Bank. Might I have a better chance getting a CC from Ulsterbank, rather than a loan?

Back