Credit card cash rewards abroad?

tomdublin

Do KBC and Avant credit card pay cash rewards for purchases made abroad (as opposed to just ordering something online from abroad)? I went through their fine print but as far as I can see it's not mentioned anywhere.

Thanks to curve card almost all of my purchases on my Avantcard are reported as Lithuanian... yet I still get cashback every month. The full €12 cashback appeared on Thursday for me.

Thanks to curve card almost all of my purchases on my Avantcard are reported as Lithuanian... yet I still get cashback every month. The full €12 cashback appeared on Thursday for me.
What advantage are you getting by using Curve with your Avant credit card, please?

Works with Google pay so can use my phone to tap. For ease of tracking household expenditure we can use the curve card to consolidate expenditure into one account.

And does your Avantcard statement still list the shops where you used your Curve card?

And does your Avantcard statement still list the shops where you used your Curve card?
Yes,

For example, if I were to transact with AAM it would appear as:

AAM Dublin IRL

The same transaction via my curve card would be:

CRV*AAM Vilnius LTU

Back