Laya Control 300 Create Renewal

PM9999

Hi AAM

Looking for any guidance/advice re the above, please.

We are on this plan and renewal is due 1/3/18. Renewal premium just through at €1042 pa each (from €972 last year, approx. + 7%). We moved on to this plan last year following good advice from this forum after Flex 250 plus increased substantially.

Couple, 60 ish, good health so far (touch wood), with no claims at all last year. No pre existing conditions, but we walk and cycle a lot and can foresee a future knee or hip intervention in the next few years.

This plan seems reasonable value in today's market and appropriate to our needs, but any advice or opinions to the contrary gratefully received.

Thanks
Paul

I have that policy, ditto about the price rise. It's really good policy and the everyday cover is excellent, also you can avail of very good dental and optical benefits. Had a trip to the dentist this week for a troublesome tooth, bill €100, the insurance will cover the lot.

I owe you a beer, delfio. I hadn't clocked that dental cover was included. My missus had about €400 of fillings earlier in the year for which I still have the receipts. Laya will give us back €150.

Thanks for posting.

Paul

Glad to be of help, the €150 will more than cover the annual increase. You should also put the rest of those dental expenses through your taxes. You might get a few more euro back.

Back