Contacting Revenue re ROS

44brendan

I'm looking for assistance in contacting Revenue re ROS registration. I previously registered with ROS and was fully operational on the system last year. This year I am not able to access the system as my Digital Certificate appears to be missing. I am due a tax refund and need to enter P60 details for 2015 in order to get this.
I have tried e-mail, helpline and on line contact to get someone from Revenue over the last month with absolutely no success. Never once succeeded in contacting an actual person. Revenue appear to have totally abandoned any help access to ROS and I'm at a loss as to where to go next!!
Would appreciate any help from those out there with more experience in how to contact Revenue on the issue!

Thanks Steven. Not expired as I only applied fro cert in Dec 2015. I assume I got the cert and successfully logged on as I have a password for the site saved. No cert saved so I may have done something wrong in that process.
They mention issue of duplicate certs on the help topics but no detail on how this can be done. My main problem is that they have 3 separate methods of contact listed and having tried all 3 on several occasions over the last few weeks I have had no success in contacting anyone!

My last dealing with revenue helpdesk was to find out it is not them but an outsourced helpdesk. I know because my case was complicated and the helpdesk had to tranfer me to revenue !

44:
The new system requires you to save the digital cert somewhere and then IFRC double click on a file ending in .p12

I did it for 3 accounts and it worked fine
Watch the video.
The response time from the help desk is pathetic as is it from My enquiries within ROS

Thanks Branz. No luck unfortunately in finding any .p12 file on my computer. I'd imagine I probably either deleted it unintentionally or it disappeared from my PC. There is commentary on the site about obtaining a replacement cert but no instructions on how to do this!!

Back