compiling list of management agents

AKA

We're looking to compile a list of management agents for a key post:
(not much of a listing in the Golden pages)

• Agent name
  • Development and area serviced
  • Incumbent appointed by developer / selected by management company?
  • Years of service
  • Service levels experienced
  • Avg yearly % increase on service fees
If a company was to change agent it would be good to get an idea of what other options are out there.

I think that would be very helpful but way too much information to give out. It would also help identify posters and I for one am not willing to put that info out in the public domain.

I'm an agent and I wouldn't want that much information about the company I work for being posted out there either. If you want to know...just ask privately ;)

Everything is relative, one person might think an agent is the bees knees..another might not touch them with a barge pole. The current way of doing things works better, with discussion and "word of mouth" relative to the individual matter.

I also support the point made by Shesells.

I think the idea is excellent. What about sending a PM to the compiler with the information so when the post is put up, no one can see who it came from?

Hi AKA

How about compiling a list of recommended agents?

You might only accept recommendations from Frequent Posers to avoid spam.

Brendan

Hi AKA

How about compiling a list of recommended agents?

You might only accept recommendations from Frequent Posers to avoid spam.

Brendan

Sounds like a good idea.

I agree, it is too much information for a public domain. However, knowing the development can be useful. If we were to change agent we would go out and have a look at other estates to see the level of service.

The current word of mouth method is not working as its very hard to find more than one or two agents.

I will compile the list of agents for the key post if Frequent Posters want to PM me.

Thanks

Haven't received many agents for the list yet.
Are they any other agents other than SPM?
Does anyone know who took over as agents in D15 and Tyrellstown?

AKA,

The National Consumer's Agency are doing a lot of work in relation to Managing Agents and Managing Companies, contacting them might be a good idea.

We're looking to compile a list of management agents for a key post:
(not much of a listing in the Golden pages)

• Agent name
  • Development and area serviced
  • Incumbent appointed by developer / selected by management company?
  • Years of service
  • Service levels experienced
  • Avg yearly % increase on service fees
If a company was to change agent it would be good to get an idea of what other options are out there.

Are you only looking for submissions from the agents themselves or from people who have had experience of the agent?

Back