Cleaning outside of gutters.

Bronco Lane

I am looking for a first hand recommendation for someone to clean both the inside and outside of my gutters. Many people will clean the inside but not give the outside a clean to wipe the grime off.

I would not favour someone who uses a power washer.

Thanks

Yourself.get sumbody too hold the ladder and do it yourself.otherwise look on perhaps adverts/donedeal/or your local online community

A long handled brush or mop and a bit of Jif, sorted.
You would need a very long handled brush to do the gutters in my house. Seeing as you will only be doing this every 5 years or so......leave it to the experts.

Post removed above as new users are not allowed to provide recommendations , but a word of advice to anyone, do NOT trust any business that advertises solely on Facebook without verifying who and where they are located.

I am looking for a first hand recommendation for someone to clean both the inside and outside of my gutters. Many people will clean the inside but not give the outside a clean to wipe the grime off.

I would not favour someone who uses a power washer.

Thanks
I've used Apex cleaning (Tadhg) a couple of times in the last year for gutters and window cleaning. Nice guy to deal with and good job each time.

Hand clean or power wash clean? I notice that their website has no location address?
I can’t recall I’m afraid. They a good job though. He could tell you over the phone I’m sure.

I was wary of avoiding cowboys and did a good bit of research before I got him.

My gutters are pretty stained on the outside.

Any updates on recommendations for someone to clean the outside of the gutters?

If I wanted the gutters cleaned I'd ask a window cleaner - the windows will need to be cleaned after the gutters anyway so if you can get one to do both... score!

Second the window cleaner.

My w.cleaner does windows every three months, and in the Spring I get the gutters cleaned also.

Back