Claiming lone parent allowance with two children.

paulacadwell

does anyone no how much lone parent i wil be entitled to? i am claimin lone parent 4 my son and am expecting again in december. i will be claiming for my second child to.

Hi Paula.
There used to be money you could claim for a boggy and things when the baby is born.Not sure if you can still do that but check it out.

Regards.

yea i think its €150 a few weeks after the baby is born. im just really wondering about the rates for lone parent and child benefit for 2 children.

There will be increases in SW rates from January 2009 - the personal rate increases by €6.50 and there's an increase of €2 per child as well.

So €245 rate for 2008 will increase by €10.50 per week for 2009.

yea i wont get that for a good few months thou considerin my friend applied for her child benefit 2 months ago for her new baby, rang on thursaday an was told they are only dealing with claims from may now. she'l be waiting anouther 3 or 4 months

yea i wont get that for a good few months thou considerin my friend applied for her child benefit 2 months ago for her new baby, rang on thursaday an was told they are only dealing with claims from may now. she'l be waiting anouther 3 or 4 months

my daughter was born in may (this year) and I got first payment in july

did she register the birth? you get sent out a form a week or so after that and you need to send that back

how many weeks before your due can ya get the cheque for your bits and pieces for the hospital off the clinic?

Check with your local CWO. There is no specific time for applying for assistance with hospital needs.

Back