Citifinancials

B

brainlessareus

I just saw an advert in my local free newspater for Citifinancials and am wondering if someone knows if they do more than outrages loans (APR was 29% in the ad).

I was with Citibank in the US and it would be kind of nice to have them here.

AFAIK, Citifinance is Citibank's evil twin. According to Ifsra's [broken link removed], Citifinance "tailors its loans for certain segments of the market, e.g. high risk borrowers".

Citifinancials is part of Citigroup who owns Citibank so it's sort of the evil twin if I look at the interest rates given.

I called them and they were nice and told me, sorry we do only loans, if you want one, drop by. I thanked kindly but refused.

I know the interest rates are very high. But how does one apply for a loan with Citifinancial? I can't find any info on them. Thanks

I know the interest rates are very high. But how does one apply for a loan with Citifinancial? I can't find any info on them. Thanks

might be a good start ;) . Is it your only option to deal with these guys given what moneybags says above?

I can tell you that they are located in Blanchardstown Village should you want to ring 11811.

i keep getting letters from citifinancial offering me a loan. i wouldn't touch them.

there in galway city keep well away if i were you.there rates are a joke there so high.

Back