Christmas Cards!!!

J

JM

I was in Marks & Spenser in Liffey Valley on Sunday and I did a double take when I saw a whole rack full of Christmas cards for sale in their card department!

Can you believe it? It's the beginning of September and they're selling Christmas cards!!!

I'm off to buy some Easter Eggs! ;)

Xmas

The Evening Herald has been advertising Christmas party nights on dedicated ad pages since early August.

I kid you not. June Bloody Rodgers has also been on the radio hawking some chicken basket show special in the Red Cow over the Xmas period.

Come the revolution...

Re: Going to get them tomorrow

JM,

Thanks for the reminder. Have them on the 'to do' list for a few weeks now. Must go in and get mine tomorrow before they're all sold out ............

Boots

I was in Boots today and was surprised to see that they've started to stock all those christmas gift sets. I even bought a jelly santy lollipop for someone I know who loves Christmas!

Xmas

I too was meandering around Tesco hardware and Heatons today and noticed both stocking up for Christmas, or clearing space for Christmas goodies.

Does this mean that there wont be any bargains or good value in the shops until January?

Back