Cherry Glade - Delgany

T

topher

Thinking of buying a 4 bed detached house in cherry glade delgany,they are looking for €750k for it, is this too much in todays market, if any one knows about the development in cherry glade delgany

Thinking of buying a 4 bed detached house in cherry glade delgany,they are looking for €750k for it, is this too much in todays market, if any one knows about the development in cherry glade delgany

I think it's reasonable seeing that four bed semis in Delgany Wood are selling for 630k - however, you would need to investigate where on the site the house is positioned and what is planned for any land backing on to your site - there is a large undeveloped field that backs on to part of that site and I think that planning for apartments was applied for last year - I'm not sure if it was given the go ahead

cheers, yeah the planning permission got denied, but you cant trust fecken builders, they'll build what they want, maybe council/affordable housing or something

Definitely offer less, we're stuck waiting on a house to be built in Kilcoole which has already gone down in price by 80k so dont get caught!

cheers, yeah the planning permission got denied, but you cant trust fecken builders, they'll build what they want, maybe council/affordable housing or something

Any development over 10 units will have an element of social / affordable housing. I believe that Wicklow Co Co have cut down on their practice of allowing developers buy out their requirement to build social / affordable housing given the increasing waiting affordable housing waiting lists in the Wicklow area.

BTW I don't think the Wood's will take much less than what they are asking for for those houses in Delgany Glade - they are already about 100k less than they would have pitched them at 12 months ago

elf:

A house in drummin rise has dropped its price down ro €690k for a detacted 4 bed. it was €860k last year ( which was way out), then it dropped to €750k before xmas, now down to €690k, so you just dont know where the market will go i think

Back