Cheap New Developments in Dublin South

V

VA75

Hi

Went to see Belarmine Plaza yesterday - good value for money but all the one beds sold out (1 beds for €195k and 2 beds for €270k).
Anyone know of other new developments coming on the market at cheaper than normal rates? I see that Merrion Hall have a sign up offering reduced prices and believe that the apartments in the Sandyford Industrial Estate must be coming on soon but haven't seen reduced rates for these yet.

D

"coming on the market at cheaper than normal rates?"

But surely these new prices are the normal prices now??

***Please delete this response if not deemed appropriate***

Dalriada in Knocklyon has come down a good bit (I live there b.t.w.).

No need for smart remarks - I think you know what I mean by 'cheaper than normal prices'.

Just spoke to an agent about the Timepiece in Sandyford - they're not even issuing a price list - they're open to offers. Talk about a reversal!

Thanks for the other recommendations...

Just found a Timeplace? Assume that was a typo.
You'd wonder about density in Sandyford at the moment. Unless the accept a really good price they wouldnt be worth it.

Hi

believe that the apartments in the Sandyford Industrial Estate must be coming on soon but haven't seen reduced rates for these yet.

D

Would no one be a bit concerned about their health living in what was after all an industrial estate until very recently in this area? What with chemicals leaked into the ground possibly and that kind of thing? They look very empty when I pass these apartments btw, are they on sale? There are loads of them too!

Would no one be a bit concerned about their health living in what was after all an industrial estate until very recently in this area? What with chemicals leaked into the ground possibly and that kind of thing? They look very empty when I pass these apartments btw, are they on sale? There are loads of them too!

It's an "Industrial Estate" but consists of offices, not factories so any issue over chemicals etc wouldn't apply.

It is only the "Rockbrook" development (oppposite the luas) which appears to be practically empty. Building is still going on there and has been for some time.

Back