Channel 5 on Sky Q box

Slim

Hi. Recently noticed that the C5 channels are no longer available on the Sky box. I googled the frequencies and put them in but no channels were found.

Does anyone have the updated frequencies etc or is it no longer possible? Thanks.

just go into your settings with the remote on your box and then go down to manual tuning and theres a nice few of those extra channels in there including channel 5

I just tried the settings from KingofSat for CH 5 on Sky Q. It worked for me:

H
2/3
DVB-S
QPSK
Yeah, I put those in but it said 'no channels found'. I'll try again tomorrow! Mrs S is viewing her programmes at the moment.

Yeah, I put those in but it said 'no channels found'. I'll try again tomorrow! Mrs S is viewing her programmes at the moment.
One other option is that your dish may be slightly out of alignment, it has been windy lately. Check the signal strength.

One other option is that your dish may be slightly out of alignment, it has been windy lately. Check the signal strength.
Every other station is as normal. We didn't notice that C5 was gone until we tried C5+1 last week.

Update. It seems that when I put the settings so kindly provided above, the channels did, in fact, add to my list but I had not scrolled down far enough to notice and was, in fact, merely selecting the old settings! All good now. Thanks for your assistance, Earlyriser and Skrooge.

Back