Challenge Cordless Hedge Trimmer.

S

stobear

ANyone have any experience of using one of these strimmers? Sounds like a nice idea, having no cords to restrict the distant, but I am concerned about the lack of power available through a battery. The strimmer is just the grass borders of a large garden. Thanks

You know yourself that rechargeable batteries always have a life span. If it were me, I'd be going with the petrol model.
Sure I know oil will ventually run out, but I'd be thinking the battery would fail before that!

strimmer

if its a challenge cordless grass strimmer.....i just bought one....all i wanted was a strimmer to cut back grass borders...not very heavy weeds or grass

it has just enough power to do this...but if its heavy duty strimming forget it...get a plug in one or petrol...

im happy with mine...i knew that it would be able for grass edging etc...so im pleased...

the power does improve after about 5 rechgarging cycles.

Re: strimmer

Thanks Eamo, the garden is pretty big and I fear running out of power before its finished, its just borders, not heavy duty stuff, would take about 15 minutes continious to do the whole lot

Back