Career Counsellor

M

Maurice

Hi there I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good career counsellor in Cork. I know people may be sceptical about these but I have heard positive stories from people who attended them in Dublin.

Hi Maurice,

Is it for somebody who is finishing school or someone a little older?

If the former, try a Mr. Brian Murphy, he's (still I think) the career guidence counsellor in CBC Cork.

A very good bloke. Extremely helpful in practical stuff like preparation of CV's etc.

Even for the more mature audience, he should be able to put you on the right track.

Cheers,

OpusnBill.

I am in the IT industry and I feel as if I am stuck in a rut & not progressing in my career. I would like to find somone who has broad industrial experience who can help me get my career on track and let me know what my options are . I am not sure if I could get the from a career guidence teacher in a school.

occupational advice

an occupational psychologist should be able to help. They're used to dealing with adults, often at midpoints in their career. Try [broken link removed] for a list of qualified people.

link fixed by ajapale

career guidance

I am also interested in career guidance, in the cork area.
I am coming from a construction background.

I know I could look up the link that bridget posted, but was hoping for some personal recommendation.

boots

Back