Car spot Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a better idea - DON'T install the spotlights. Why would you need them? Why make things more difficult for other drivers?

I've got a better idea - DON'T install the spotlights. Why would you need them? Why make things more difficult for other drivers?

Hi,

Mazda 323 is the car. I have tried ebay and micks garage, but no luck. The thing about stronger blubs is that they seem to blow in a few months or so. Probably will put stronger blubs in!!! and
blow extopia away and I'll say it again blow extopia away!!!

Well I'm sure your little Mazda 323 will really look "the business" with your great new spots.

Ahhhhh Thanks, by the way who said it was my car and also Mazda 323 isnt a small car!!!
fyi:If I needed advice on whether I install car spots, I would have stated that in the message, for future reference, Please read the messages a few times to see what is been asked!!!

Well with an attitude like that mayoman2, I can just see everyone here being really eager to spend some of their free time helping you out!

Chill boys!! I only asked does anyone know where to get spots online, not a lecture on whether I should have them or not. Its a free world!!

For me, been able to have the road very bright at night is a major plus as I travel a good bit over the weekend and I dont want to hit anything or anybody on the road. Anyway if the lights are set correctly it wont effect anyone I meet!!

So chill, ave a bud!!!

mayoman2 said:
Chill boys!! I only asked does anyone know where to get spots online, not a lecture on whether I should have them or not. Its a free world!!

For me, been able to have the road very bright at night is a major plus as I travel a good bit over the weekend and I dont want to hit anything or anybody on the road. Anyway if the lights are set correctly it wont effect anyone I meet!!

So chill, ave a bud!!!

I hope I dont' meet you on the road at night "bud":rolleyes:

Cheers racso for link!! Although the ones I am after fit into the bumper so its a bit more difficult in that I want a specific type, but you aint lecturing me on what I should have or shouldn't, which is the way it should be and thats sound!! Just giving information!!
I will probably just check a motor factors place and see if they can get me a specific type.

I have a licence with the last 8 years and no crashes!!!(Hope it stays that way) Not your day, don’t ever assume anything!!

Like I said, lights set properly will not blind another driver meeting me!!

Ye still not chillin, ave 2 buds and maybe if yer flush a packet of nuts!!!! Hope yer not driving!!!

If spot lights are not illegal, let's keep this to a discussion of 'where to buy'.

Enough of you can start a thread in LoS if they bother you that much.

Why dont you do us all a favour & not buy the spots. Get tiger seat covers and a second set of furry dice.

Very true CCOVICH!!!
You would think I was doing something illegal!!!

"Get tiger seat covers and a second set of furry dice" - a bit camp really for me but if that rocks your boat go for it!!!

I much prefer my hot girlfriend (in the flesh) on the seat rather than a
tiger on a seat cover!!!

But you go for it, maybe change your name to "PinkSpud"!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back