Car seat for baby

S

stobear

I remember reading a thread on AAM about baby car seats, can someone point me in the right direction? Tried google AAM search and it couldn't find it. Thanks

car seats

Just a quick tip on baby car seats. If you are Dublin based Tony Kealys in Walkinstown is the best place to get them. They are well up on all the makes pros/cons of each. Also they will bring a display model seat out to your car and fit it to make sure it suits your car and will show you how fit it. Not all seats fit all cars. My husbands car is a honda civic and the seat I wanted didn't fit it. Not all shops will do this as of course a lot of the baby shops are inside shopping malls. If I had bought the seat elsewhere I may have been stuck with a seat I couldn't use.

Re: car seats

I agree that Kealy's offer great service, but they are definitely not the cheapest.

re: not the cheapest !

Baby safety is one thing I'm not prepared to compromise on!

car seats

last year by i was looking for a bebe confort iseos car seat. the price in kealys and elsewhere in dublin was 200 euros. i rang around a few baby shops in the north and got one in the end in lisburn for £80 stg.
thats 70-80 euros saved.

Back