Motor Car insurance for 22year old female?

onekeano

My daughter bought an 01 Yaris (1st car) and I'm looking to get her insured. She has a provisional licence (less that 1 year) and has her test next week so fingers crossed.

I called Quinn €1,500+ for 3rd party and Britton €975 3rd party and was wondering if there are any suggestions for better quotes for insurance?

Any advice appreiciated

Roy

Try insure.ie I use them every year and have never found a cheaper quote than them.

Do it online though as opposed to ringing as it's cheaper online.

*No affiliation just a happy customer.

Thanks Copper - checked that out and it came in at €1150 for 3rd party and €1400 for FC.....hoping to improve on that

Thanks Copper - checked that out and it came in at €1150 for 3rd party and €1400 for FC.....hoping to improve on that

How cheap are you hoping to get it, at the moment she hasn't got a full license and has no experience! I paid €2000 (FC) the first time I got insured on my own car (i'm male)

thanks Demoivre,

its4women came in @ €1500 FC (with a FULL lincence, no quote for people on provisional)

nonnonsense came in @ €1600 for FC and €1400+ TP (with provisional licence) and €665 TP and €842 for FC (with full licence) so thanks for that tip.

USERNAME - this time next week she COULD have her full licence and as you can see from teh quote from NONONSENSE their can be significant differences.

Roy

Back