Motor Car Hire Insurance- To cover hire excess for damage ICarHireInsurance.com?

M

MarySmyth

Car hire companies normally offer insurance on a daily rate to cover the excess damage- can anyone advise regarding www.icarhireinsurance.com

Seems to be around 49 euro for an annual policy... any comments?

Blue Insurance do it for about 52 euro for Europe. No indication that crowd are licenced to trade here and the don't list an irish office.

Hi Mary. I work for iCarhireinsurance.com and your question was picked up by my google alerts so I thought I'd post a reply. To confirm, our policies can be bought by anyone who is resident in th EU. The specific policy you are asking about provides excess insurance on an annual basis for use with hire cars across Europe. We also provide similar cover for EU residents travelling outside of Europe and also full CDW policies for people travelling to territories where it's not mandatory for the rental company to provide this themselves. If you have specific questions that you can't find the answer to in our website please email [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

Regards

Ben

Back