Can't watch my recordings on UPC DVR box

shesells

Have had the DVR for a couple of years and no problems. Have some programmes on series record. Went to watch some over the weekend and when I click play on the episode the screen goes black...and then back to the last tv channel I was watching. Tried some older stuff that I'd watched but kept (in case it was a new recording issue) but same problem. Memory less than 50% full.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yes mine does that too. But then later on in the day it'd be fine again. Don't know what causes it.

Happening all the time with just my programmes at the moment :mad: Very annoying as daughter uses it as well and her programmes are always fine.

Mine doesn't work at all. All recordings have just disappeared. I'm moving back to Sky; the hardware UPC use is rubbish. The digital box (Sky+ type box) is so slow that I often think the remote control isn't working. The menu in the standard boxes can take up to a minute to load. Utter rubbish!

Ours myteriously reappeared 4 weeks later. Don't know why but I was relieved. Sorry for not updating sooner!

Back