Can't find Form 12 online

Peanuts

I'm required to complete a Form 12 by the end of the October for a CGT realised (and paid) last year. Is there an online form that can be completed. Revenue's website (extract below) seems to suggest a paper only form but I've seen reference elsewhere to an online form.

I'm required to complete a Form 12 by the end of the October for a CGT realised (and paid) last year. Is there an online form that can be completed. Revenue's website (extract below) seems to suggest a paper only form but I've seen reference elsewhere to an online form.

View attachment 5026

If it's Capital Gains Tax on an asset you sold/exchanged in 2019 and you are PAYE only it's a physical CGT1 form downloaded complete and either posted or scanned to Revenue via MyEnquiries.

Did you dispose of shares acquired through work? If you did that may mean another different type of form is required.

If it's Capital Gains Tax on an asset you sold/exchanged in 2019 and you are PAYE only it's a physical CGT1 form downloaded complete and either posted or scanned to Revenue via MyEnquiries.

Did you dispose of shares acquired through work? If you did that may mean another different type of form is required.
It’s CGT for shares sold in 2019 (not acquired through work). Yes, I’m PAYE only. I’m not familiar with a CGT1 form. The extract I posted with my original query references a CG1 form (is that what you meant?)

It’s CGT for shares sold in 2019 (not acquired through work). Yes, I’m PAYE only. I’m not familiar with a CGT1 form. The extract I posted with my original query references a CG1 form (is that what you meant?)

Apologies. Yes it's a a CG1 form for PAYE only taxpayers.

Back