cannot edit or post reply

pjmcke

Hi ,
I seem to have an issue with the recommended tradesmen/suppliers thread. I posted a reply to a query about victoria plumb and wanted to post a positive outcome I recieved but I have found that i could not reply or edit to this post.
I can however post new threads in other topics as well as post replies to other posts in other topics
Anyone seem to have htis issue.
pjmcke

just tested posting a reply and it works here.
BTW this is the automated responce I recieve when i try to post a reply in the recommended tradesmen topic/thread

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

hi watersprite,
This really does not explain why I could post and now am locked from posting in this thread. The thread apprears to have been moved and possibly locked. Is this the case?. If infrequent posters are not allowed to reply to a question on recommendations from another poster then can the moderators please remove my post on it as there has been a positive outcome from the supplier and I would wish to reflect this opinion and comment. If not Can the moderators please remove the post.
Thanks pjmcke
http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=124248

Back