Laya Can simplicity be bettered with a corporate plan or a switch?

NOAH

Our policy is due for renewal 1 Nov 2018 and to all intents and purposes its the right choice but on radio today I heard that its possible a corporate plan with laya could give same cover but cheaper or I could switch to aviva as I have 3 policies with them but comparing these plans leave me cold.

Is simplicity still my best option as last year when I checked I moved from simply connect?

Hi NOAH,

If cover for a private room in a private hospital is important, Simplicity is the best option.
If private room cover is not a major priority, then Simply Connect @ 1100pa is a good option.
These are the 2 plans I consider at every renewal date.
I am also on Simplicity at the moment, and considering switching to Simply Connect soon.

Similar equivalent with Irish Life is 4D Health 2, price 1213pa; private room not fully covered in a private hospital.
Note; a 2000 co payment applies to hip or knee replacement surgery in a private or hi-tech hospital.
This surgery is fully covered with no excess to pay with Laya.
[broken link removed]

Regards,
Snowyb

Thank you for explanation. I'm sticking with simplicity but at this time of year I tend to get a bit of hassle about switching, checking cover etc so inevitably I tend to double check. No doubt I'll be back again next year.

Back